Monday 26 October 2009

Dragon Rocket

I found another new (to me) challenge whilst blog hopping earlier in the week - Digital Tuesday which is a weekly challenge and you need to follow the theme and use a digital image in the creation. Which, I have a lot of - so easy for me to enter!

This week, the theme is:

Things With Wings

I choose this Dustin Pike dragon flying a space rocket, which I've coloured with watercolour pencils. Samuel has been invited to another Birthday party so this card will be for that - I do like to be organised!

I've used papers from Funky Daze (oh how I like this particular colour collection - just perfect for kids and male cards that feature dragons!) which I've inked the edges. For a change, I've used a coloured card blank - I have a pack of these that I found and could do to use them up.

Card candy from Craftwork Cards and the sentiment is a 4 sided Birthday stamp.

  • Backing paper: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Dustin Pike coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Sentiment: 4 sided Birthday stamp
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards


1 comment:

  1. Love this card, it's great. Super image and lovely colouring. I'm always drawn to the colour green and at the moment I love it with blue. This collection of papers is one of my favourites too.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!