Friday 23 October 2009

Carol Singing

I think I am just about going to make this in time! It's been a while since I entered a Penny Black challenge and because I am now going to try and make all the challenges I enter as Christmas cards I could not resist this sketch:

And I knew I had the perfect image (somewhere)! I bought the pre stamped images ages ago from ebay, so I've coloured it with watercolour paints and inked the edges with black and brown inks.
The papers are Papermania 6 x6 A Wonderful Christmas Time and are lovely! The buttons are from my stash (if you can see them - sorry about poor lighting!) and the twine just adds that sort of something to it!

A quick card really. Don't know why it took me all week to make it! I have another of these images so think I'll make another one just like it!
  • Papers: Papermania A Wonderful Christmas Time 6 x 6 stack
  • Image: Penny Black coloured with watercolour paints
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. a real skidding in by the seat of your pants job matey...but seeing it is so absolutely gorgeous...we will forgive you....love those adorable hedgies and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth - I think it's a beautiful card (and great idea to use challenges to get them done!)...hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!