Sunday 25 October 2009

Bubbling Brewing Cauldron

I found a new (to me) challenge blog whilst hopping around last week. The Incy Wincy challenge currently is:

Halloween

I've used freebie downloaded digi paper from Vicki - A Work In Progress (although I know that this particular collection, Grape Crush is no longer available) and the bubbling brewing cauldron image is a freebie digi image from Robin Willis.

I've not done much except liberally ink the edges with my faded ink pad and my good one, and then doodled a wobbly line twice in black in and once in white gel pen. The ribbon is from my stash and I've coloured the bubbles with two different shades of green glitter glue. It looks a bit flat but the card is really quite punch in real life - I blame the kitchen lights and for being up at before 5am (the clocks have gone back an hour in the UK) with one of the boys.........

  • Backing papers: Grape Crush freebie download from Vicki
  • Image: Freebie download from Robin Willis
  • Ribbon: From my stash

2 comments:

  1. Great colour, fab image and super doodling! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous :)

    Thank you for joining us this week over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge

    I do hope you join us again next week :)

    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!