Friday 16 October 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 22 - Sketch

It's Friday again so its another Polkadoodle Challenge! Nikky has given the Design Team this sketch to work with:And I'll be honest here, this was a very quick card to make - been a bit of a hectic week again - Jacob been ill (generally everywhere) and work manic, so almost forgot to make my card for the week. I remembered I'd made a few flowers for the tutorial a while ago and decided that one fitted the sketch perfectly!

I've used papers from Candy Doodles and you can see how the flower was made by clicking here and following the tutorial. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft and was quite cheap if I remember rightly! The swirly dotty bits around the edges of the card are the rubber stamps that complement Candy Doodles - I coloured the dotty ends in. And then I had to doodle around the edges as I was a bit heavy handed with the stamping.
Quick and simple!
Hope you can join in with this week's challenge - you have until 12noon on Sunday 25 October to enter and you don't need to use Polkadoodle products but it would be great if you could! Good luck!
  • Papers: Candy Doodles cd
  • Ribbon: From Hobbycraft
  • Stamps: Rubber stamps from Polkadoodles

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Very elegant card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely big flower Ruth and your little mices are lovely too,you've been busy making lots of lovely cards
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning!! I am loving your flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!