Wednesday 28 October 2009

Another Page Completed!

Both acrylic / acetate Wedding albums are coming along nicely, and I did like the current Friday Sketchers challenge which is this sketch:


So I've complete another page (two sides) of Hayley and Stephen's album. You'll have to excuse the reflections on the acetate!

The papers again are Papermania 12 x 12 double sided 'Brown Ornate Clusters' along with Bazzill Basics 12 x 12 paper. The ribbon, flowers are brad are all from my stash.


Not many pages left to complete now!
  • Papers: Bazzil Basics 12 x 12 paper and Papermania 12 x 12 double sided 'Brown Ornate Clusters'
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Ruth...they are going to go over the moon when you give them this wonderful keepsake and you tickled me this dark and dreary morning....love the blue tack holding it in place....big hugs kath xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!