Friday 16 October 2009

Autumn Angela

The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge is:

Autumn Colours

I'd been asked to make a word book Birthday card so decided to use the beautiful papers from Now That's Funky. I printed the letters out using Wordart - just resized them to fit all 6 on one sheet of A4 and then cut round them and added to the pages. Really easy to do! I'd printed the outline of the letters in a dark orange which didn't show up too well against the zingy papers, so went round the outline with a fine black pen.


All the bits and bobs that I've added to the card are from my stash. I've added a different coloured panel to the back of the last letter so a message can be written on it.
These are really lovely papers, and I think you just may be seeing more of them over the next few weeks!! I printed onto 220gsm off white card as the normal stuff I have is a bit too thin and wobbly!
  • Backing papers: Now That's Funky cd from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Love how you have done the lettering, and Love how you have chosen really soft autumn colours! fantastic project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that is jsut so gorgeous Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it's gorgeous, really creative. :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!