Saturday 3 October 2009

Froggy

The current Scrappy Frogs Challenge has a theme which is:



Frogs

I've coloured this cute Dustin Pike image with watercolour pencils, shaped and inked the edges and then layered it onto papers from Funky Daze (which you'll be seeing more of as I do like this particular colour collection!)

Again, I've rounded edges and inked them plus added a bit of doodling around the edge of the card. The ribbon is from my stash - I bought it from a craft shop earlier in the summer which was relocating - I got around 10 metres of this ribbon for £1! Bargain!

I was going to add a sentiment but couldn't decide what to add, so it didn't get one in the end! Excuse the slight warm cast on the photos - I'm not seeing a lot of daylight these days so having to resort to using the halogen lights in the kitchen!

  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Dustin Pike coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Ribbon: From my stash

1 comment:

  1. Great card and such a cute frog. I too love this collection from Funky Hand, it's possibly my favourite as I love green and at the moment like to put green and blue together.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!