Sunday 25 October 2009

Some More of the Other One

As I now seem to be on a roll with completing the acrylic / acetate Wedding photo album for Hayley and Stephen I am finding more sketches and layout challenges that will fit what my requirements. The current Inspirational Sketches challenge is the following:


And I've created the first page and front cover of the album. Of course I am not doing it all in order - why that would be just too organised and easy for me to follow! Plus some of the photos don't lend themselves too well to certain layouts so I've had to be picky.

And this is the front cover, which after some deliberation, I decided to keep it simple and it's not quite to the sketch, although the above pic is. I've made the pin myself with beads left over from making the Wedding Stationery - the ribbon is too.

The photo has been layered onto Bazzill Basics paper and the printed stuff is 12 x 12 double sided Papermania 'Ornate Brown Clusters' which I've rounded the edges and inked them.


The sentiment stamp is Papermania and was a freebie on a magazine a while ago and has been layered onto Rahyer 12 x 12 card.
Just got 2 more pages (4 sides) to do and then the back cover. Not bad going eh?!
  • Printed paper: 12 x 12 Papermania 'Brown Ornate Clusters' double sided paper
  • Brown paper: 12 x 12 Rahyer card
  • Sentiment: Papermania freebie acrylic stamp
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. The album is really taking shape now, it's really special, so elegant and classy. Thanks for joining in at ICS this week, hope to see you again. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! I love everything about this project. Thanks for playing along with us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that is sooo gorgeous and what a cool idea to use the sketch!! that is sooo pretty. great job with the IC sketch this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is romantic.
    Really gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely - really elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at ICS:)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow its certainly taking shape, I love the colours, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant project! Thanks for playing along at ICS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Beautiful acrylic card!
    Thanks for joining the ICSketches.
    Greetings from Poland,
    Brises

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!