Saturday 10 October 2009

Going Round In Circles

Well, I do feel like I have been going round in circles this week - had a lot on and didn't think I'd manage this challenge. Well I have, I am pleased to say!

For Dotties World this week, the challenge is:

Going Round In Circles

I've used a pre coloured Dottie in the bath and I've added seed beads for extra bubbles. The circle sentiment is a template from the Cutting Cafe as I recently won a Winter Wonderland challenge and I picked that template along with two other as my winnings!

The backing papers are a freebie collection from The Creative Cottage and I thought that the colours worked perfectly with Dottie in the bath.


The chocolate satin ribbon is from my stash, and I've added tiny dots around the edge of the large circle and also the edges of the card.
So it is all quite dotty and circular!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the seed bead bubbles:), great finishing touch.
    Thanks for joining us this week in DW.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super cute...LOVE the bubbles. :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at DW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe! I love it! What a great idea to use the bubbles for your circle inspiration.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute card. I love the bubbles, such a great touch to this card.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this image and the beads, great card. :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!