Saturday 31 October 2009

Halloween Has Left The Building!

So Halloween is over for another year (and if Mr Blogger is playing nicely, this should be published on the right day!)

The current challenge on Your Special Delivery is

Halloween

And to use the freebie Frannie. This is their second challenge and I was really pleased to be awarded the second prize place on their very first challenge!! So thank you for picking my card!

Anyway, onto my take on the challenge! I've coloured the freebie image with watercolour pencils and added a little bit of glitter glue for the streak in her hair.

The papers are freebie downloads from The Creative Cottage (I really do like this collection but they are only available for a month!) and the gnarled twisted tree is from my stash (Jacob picked it out for my card, which surprised and delighted me at the same time!) The bats are table confetti (and they are metallic purple!) and from my stash.


So I now really do need to make a start on my Christmas cards.....
  • Backing papers: Freebie digi download from The Creative Cottage
  • Image: Freebie digi download from Your Special Delivery, coloured with watercolour pencils and glitter glue
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Neat card! I love those bats!! Thanks for playing at Your Special Delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the polka dots papers.

    Thank you for joining in challenge two at CYSD

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, love the bats and tree!
    Thanks for joining our Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!