Saturday 31 October 2009

One

Another new challenge blog found whilst blog hopping! It's called Creative Craft Challenges and it's a fortnightly challenge - so I'm hoping I can join in fairly often!

Their very first challenge is a theme which is:

The First One

So it can be a first for anything, and I've gone with a First Birthday - I've been asked to make the card so thought I'd get ahead of myself!

Papers are from Now That's Funky which I've cut down and made into a word book - the letters I printed onto the card using Microsoft Word Art. It's not too fancy as it's for a little boy who probably would not appreciate lots of frills and ribbon although I couldn't resist the mint green organza ribbon to hold the pages together!

4 comments:

  1. thank you for entering our challenge and good luck. this is a great project.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...I spend much more time surfing than I do creating. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya, your card is gorgeous, im sure the little ones parents will love it lol,

    thanks for entering our first challenge and good luck.

    sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great pproject thank you for taking part in our first challenge at creative craft challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!