Sunday 18 October 2009

Funky Coffee

The Digital Ink challenge this week is a sketch:

I was determined to use the funky coffee cup digi freebie from Lost In Paper Scraps, so I made it fit the sketch! I coloured it with watercolour pencils and decoupaged the larger circles.

The backing papers are a freebie download I found on a digital scrapping blog (I can't remember which one, when I do, I'll edit this post!) I've doodled a fine black line twice around the edges of the two layers and then added a white gel pen one over the top.


Edges have been lightly inked with my trusty fading black pad, and then I added some purple ribbon (it is in real life, just it looks a bit murky in the photo). So I've rotated the sketch a little to make it fit what I wanted to use!

6 comments:

  1. What a cool looking card!! I love your colors and style! Thanks so much for being in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, really great fun and love the fact that you have used freebies brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and your view on the sketch- the mug is darling with the colors you worked with-
    Angela
    Sew Many Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a way cool card..just adorable...thank you for joining us at Digital-Inkco in this weeks challenge...good luck
    stitchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch this week - fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at DICo this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is awesome! THanks for using one of my digis!! You colored it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!