Monday 23 August 2010

Address Book

I've altered an existing address book which had a rather uninspiring cover which was certainly needed to be changed! I've coloured a Michelle Perkett image with Promarkers which I received as part of the Special 50/50 stamping group, which is being relaunched very soon and will include a blog hop - so check back with my blog for more details in the near future!

This book fits in with the current Michelle Perkett Studio challenge which is:

Anything Goes

I've covered the address book with a sheet of 12x12 paper which I don't know where it is from as its not named! I've layered the image onto corresponding coloured card and then added a satin ribbon underneath and a bow.


The lettering on the bottom has been cut with a Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set.

A bit of inking around the edges and the address book is complete! Apologies for the washed out photos, but the light was terrible this morning before I left - the colours in real life are quite vibrant!

  • Image: Michelle Perkett Studio from the 50/50 Stamping Group, coloured with Promarkers
  • Backing paper: Don't know
  • Card & ribbon: From my stash
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous address book cover!! I love Bella the Baker all in purple and love that beautiful ribbon! Thank you so much for joining us at MPS this week and hope to see you for our next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a beautiful looking address book, love the colors!!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Michelle Perkett Studios, hope to see you again next week.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you've done with your address book! What a clever idea to make it your own! Thanks for playing along with us in the Michelle Perkett Studio challenge this week, I hope you'll join us again soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your altered book is fab!! I love the way you've coloured Bella too.Thanks for sharing with us at Michelle Perkett Studios, hope to see you again next week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Your coloring is awesome and I love that dp! Thank you so much for joining us at MPS...hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab cover, you've coloured Bella beautifully in purple. Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studios!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your address book is so cute. Bella is so perfect for it. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, I would love to recieve something unique like this as a gift.

    Do you do handmade gifts for family and friends?. your work is so fab you should.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your card site is fab. Will spread the word

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!