Monday 30 August 2010

Ben 10

As soon as I saw the sketch for Truly Scrumptious, I knew what I would be making! The optional extras with the sketch was a brad, button or bow and I've managed the brad!


It's Jacob's 5th Birthday next Monday and I'd almost forgotten to make him a card! He is a big big fan of Ben 10 and I've used an image drawn by Claire and I've coloured it with Promarkers.

Papers are from my stash - they don't have a name on but are 12x12 and are slightly embossed. I'll have bought them from somewhere, knowing that they will come in one day! The black card is also from my stash.

I've added a large green brad and then glued a number 5 disc to the front as Jacob will be 5! And starting school too! How time flies - only feels like last week that I'd just finished work for maternity leave - mind you, I left that almost to the last minute too as I worked until 39 weeks and he was on time!

Just got to make up the 20 odd party bags for the party on Thursday at nursery! It's his last day, and to celebrate his Birthday and also our last day at nursery too after 6 and a half years of being there with both boys! Photos to follow - obviously!

  • Papers: Not sure, but are 12x12 probably Bazzil but from my stash
  • Image: Drawn by Claire and coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!