Saturday 28 August 2010

Giving An A

Another great challenge this week over on Tiddly Inks! Even more great is the fact that with my very first entry on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog I won!! So with the gift certificate (and a little more!) I bought a few digital images. Needless to say I'm very pleased with my purchases!

The current challenge this week is:

Time To Gear Up For School

So I made this funky thank you card! I've used the freebie blackboard digi stamp given away on the Tiddly Inks group on Paper Craft Planet (thanks ladies for making me feel so welcome!) and the very cute little girl image that I bought.

She's been coloured with Promarkers plus some liquid pearls on her headband. The A on the card is another of the buttons that is from an old pack in my stash. I've used foam pads on the image to give it a bit more depth.

I think I should have used darker blue card for the sentiment - cut with my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet die set, but its a bit late now! Some faux stitching around the edges and that's it!

Hope you are having a lovely, if not wet and wild, Bank Holiday weekend!

  • Digital images: Tiddly Inks, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Great colours. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww she's a cutie for sure ruth hugs lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Ruth - I love it and the colours are so alive and vibrant... you may just have given me the kick up the @@** to have a go... i'll have to find someone to send it to though, I don't like making a card for the sake of it to have it hanging about with no one in mind for it - I like to have someone in mind and let it fit a challenge not the other way round... who's yours for?

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well congrats on your win and so happy to see you enter again. Aren't these adorable images addictive!? Love your card! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers again this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!