Saturday 21 August 2010

Big Yellow Monster

The Incy Wincy challenge this week is

Yellow

And I just could not resist colouring in this Dawn Moore image in bright yellow with Promarkers! I've also used a yellow card blank plus an offcut of blue with yellow dots card (Funky Daze from Funky Hand).

The dark blue aperture card was from a previous project and I've simply outlined the edges with a white gel pen. The buttons and twine are from my stash (don't look too carefully as I've tied it a little too tight!) The sentiment is computer generated.

A good card for either a boy or a girl!

  • Image: Lost In Paper Scraps freebie coloured with Promarkers
  • Backing paper: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. What a fun monster he's great :) Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the bright colours and the twine is a perfect touch!

    Thanks for joining us over on Incy Wincy this week!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!