Monday 16 August 2010

Yellow, Blue and Green

A fairly quick card as I'd already had the image coloured for a week or too - was when I had good intentions of using it and then ran out of time! It fitted quite well with the current Stampin' With The Dragon challenge which is to use the colours:

Yellow, Blue and Green

The image from Bugaboo has been coloured with Promarkers and is added with foam pads so it stands proud of the card. The blue backing paper comes from Funky Daze by Funky Hand.

I've added a Nestabilities die cut which I've dotted around the middle with a fine black pen. The stamp is from a freebie sheet of acrylic stamps from Papercraft Inspirations. I very nearly gave the sheet to one of the Mum's at swimming as her eldest daughter loves crafting, but glad I didn't as the sentiment was perfect for this card! After stamping it I coloured it with Promarkers and then added the card candy in the bottom corner.

  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • Backing paper: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Sentiment: Freebie from Papercraft Inspirations
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Great card fab image thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon & good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Fabulous coloring with your promarkers! Thanks for sharing this little guy with us at Stamping With The Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card are gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Dragon challenge. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!