Monday 30 August 2010

Sassy Spots

I found a new challenge site whilst blog hopping. Fatal! I've also joined Sassy Cheryl on Paper Craft Planet too. Anyway, the digital images are so funny and are right up my street so when my Paypal account looks a bit more healthier I'll be making a purchase or two!

The current challenge is

Polka Dots

I've coloured a freebie image from PCP with Promarkers and added Funky Daze papers layered onto black card.

The card blank is from a pack from Papermania - it was reduced to half price a few weeks ago in The Range and because I'd had my eye on them for a while, they were snapped up! I've doodled a fine black line around the edges and finished it off with polka dot ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons and a pink star pony bead.

Apologies for the rather dark image - weather was rubbish when I took the photo! Can't wait for the next challenge!

  • Papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand plus black card from my stash
  • Image: Sassy Cheryl freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Ribbon: Fantastic Ribbons
  • Bead: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I just love that ribbon at the bottom! Thanks for playing along in the challenge. So glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!

    So glad you joined us for this week's challenge. Do join us again tomorrow for our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!