Tuesday 17 August 2010

Mighty Boosh Birthday

A fab sketch over on Sketch and Stash Challenge this fortnight, and get me - how quick off the mark am I?!!


I have been asked to make a Birthday card with a particular theme in mind - for a teenager who is a big fan of The Mighty Boosh. Okay. Fortunately, I had this digi image from Bugaboo which had not get graced the printer and card. I coloured it with Promarkers and then used foam pads to give it a bit of depth on the front of the card.

The black and white star backing paper is from Funky Hand's Salt and Pepper download which I really should use more as it is fantastic for teenager cards - quite grungy but nice!

And my research lead me to all the photos from The Mighty Boosh which I added as another layer behind the image. The sentiment is computer generated - I think the typeface is Chiller.

A bit of inking and doodling around the edges and the card is complete. Hope the recipient is suitably impressed!

  • Backing paper: Salt and Pepper download from Funky Hand, Mighty Boosh wallpaper from a google search
  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - i love it and that image is perfect - just brill! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card for a teenager what a great image thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!