Thursday 5 August 2010

White on White

I was asked to make a sympathy card at short notice, so had a scoot around for inspiration and found the current Mojo Monday sketch:


And made this card. I've used white linen effect cardstock for most of the sketch elements along with a D'vine swirls embossed vellum background.

The ribbon and flower match perfectly which is good - the ribbon I bought over the weekend from a local craft shop - 5 bundles of ribbon for £2 and I think there is at least 3 metres of each so quite pleased with myself! Both the flowers are Papermania along with the pearl brad.

I've dotted around the edges here and there with a silver gel pen, but that's all - kept it clean and simple and now I wonder why I don't make more of these type of cards as it was really quick to put together!

I'm busy at the moment completing a Wedding Photo album - I'm about two thirds of the way through it and it needs to be finished for Monday. So that's top of my list of things to do at the moment!

  • Dies: Cuttlebug D'vine swirls embossing folder
  • Flowers and Brad: Papermania
  • Ribbon: Local craft shop

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment!