Tuesday 24 August 2010

Moooved!

A fab challenge on Charisma Cardz this week which is:

Die Cuts

I've taken the theme literally and have dusted off my trusty Sizzix dies and have made this card! The cow has been layered with different coloured card to get the right effect, plus the two ovals are also die cuts from two different dies.

The grass is my own creation and I've added two chunky brads for extra effect. The sentiment has been stamped with a little wooden Studio G alphabet stamp directly onto the card blank.

  • Dies: Sizzix cow, inner from scallop oval and oval tag
  • Sentiment: Studio G alphabet stamp
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Thanks for stopping by the Sassy Cheryl's PCP group. So glad you decided to join us! Look forward to your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!