Friday 7 May 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 17 - Thinking of You

Time for another Simple Doodles challenge! These are such lovely challenges and you can use anything from your stash to enter, although if you have a look on the blog, there are loads of freebies you could use!

The challenge for this fortnight is:

Thinking of You

I've used this freebie ice cream cone image which I've coloured with Promarkers and added a bit of glitter glue to the dollops of ice cream and also the cherry. I've cut the image and layers with my only set of Spellbinder Nestabilities (I really must get some more but can never decide which ones to get!)

The red card is from my stash and it is a lovely textured thick card. The printed paper is from The Big One stack from the Clare Curd Signature Range. And the ribbon is from my stash.

Hope you can enter the challenge - deadline is midnight PST time (about 6 hours behind the UK) on 20 May. Good luck!

  • Backing papers: Red card from my stash, printed from the Clare Curd Signature Range
  • Image: Simple Doodles freebie coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Ribbon: My stash

2 comments:

  1. this is so sweet ruth and I could just demolish that ice cream cone...it is rather sunny and warm here...would you believe...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!