Wednesday 26 May 2010

Flutterby Windmill

I have a confession to make! I didn't actually make the red windmill in this post, Samuel made it at school! But when Anice released this Flutterby Flowers download, I just had to use it!!


The butterfly has been printed onto white card which I've cut out and coloured with Promarkers. I've added a vellum overlay by using the butterfly as the template and then added a black border around the edge with a Sharpie marker.

The butterfly antenna has been made from red beads (not got a clue where they came from - probably a magazine freebie from ages ago!) and gold beads and wire.

The download would actually make great sheets for kids to colour in as the designs are lovely and simple and bold!

  • Butterfly: Flutterby Flowers digital download from Funky Hand
  • Windmill: Made by Samuel
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!