Tuesday 11 May 2010

Cream Jeans?

I was at a bit of a loss as to how to colour his jeans so have gone for the retro 80's look of cream jeans. Not sure they would stay that colour long as he's off to play football!

This is for the current challenge on Cute Card Thursday which is:

Boyz to Men

The image is one I got for May as part of the 50/50 Digital Stamping Group and is an image from Lexi, and I've coloured it with Promarkers. The papers are DCWV 6x6 Retro stack and I've used some base card from my stash.

The brads are also from my stash, and the sentiment was a freebie Papermania stamp. The bloke ribbon is a sort of twill and I bought it as a full spool for a steal a while ago!

A nice quick card, even if he has got dodgy coloured jeans!

  • Backing papers: 6x6 Retro papers from DCWV
  • Image: From the 50/50 stampers group, drawn by Lexi and coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Papermania
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is fabulous :D Great retro look (i do love retro)

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, perfect colours and the image is great!

    Keryn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!