Monday 10 May 2010

Another Fairy

I am really liking the simple sketches at the moment! And this one is no exception! It is the current sketch from Sketch Girl.

I've made this cute girly card as it is about time I made some! The digi image is part of a set that I bought from here and has been drawn by Gordon Fraser. The papers which I selected after I'd coloured the image - why I do that I don't know as it should be the other way round - are from Funky Daze. Mind you, all of Anice's papers are stunning so it wouldn't be too hard to find a match to anything that I've coloured!

Both the image and sentiment have been coloured with Promarkers (sets 5 and 6 arrived today - who-hoo!) and a little glitter glue. Wonderful images to colour as they seem so alive and vibrant!

  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image and sentiment: Drawn by Gordon Frazer, bought from here and coloured with Promarkers

4 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! Great job with the sketch and I love the gitter on the fairy wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, happy card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! That image is definitely girly and you chose great colors to go along with it.
    Thanks for playing along again with us at Sketch Girl - I enjoy seeing your takes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!