Saturday 1 May 2010

Get Funky Challenge 9 - Shape It

It's the first of the month so it's a new Get Funky Challenge! This month the lovely Enfys is hosting the challenge and she has given us the theme of:

Shape It

So basically anything but a square or rectangle card! I've made a cheeky double sided bikini card using one of my own templates.

I've used papers from the Retro Fun download which I've inked the edges and doodled a dotted line around the edge of the bikini top and bottoms.

The flower has been cut from the same paper collection and I've used my Cuttlebug dies for it. The organza ribbon started life as a hair band with the little flower gems on the end. So it's now been cut up and reused!

The eyelets are from my stash and I'm sure that Kath sent them to me ages ago!! Perfect match too!

Good luck if you enter this months challenge - the rules are easy - simply use any Funky Hand element in your creation and pop a comment with a direct link to your card in the comments section on the challenge post. You have until the end of May to enter!

  • All paper: Retro Fun download from Funky Hand
  • Originally a hair accessory: Primark
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. This is just SUCH a fun card - and those papers would make a great fabric design, wouldn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. best.
    card.
    ever.
    love it so much! great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your cheeky take on this month's challenge...oh I wish my bum looked like that.......enjoy the rest of your BH weekend...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant "cheeky" card - not a blemish, scar or stretchmark in sight!!! LOL!!!

    Have a great Bank Holiday break.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cheeky and fantastic! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is one fun bag.
    thank you for visiting my blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card so much I just had to make one of my own using a template that I have had for ages but never used. Won't enter it for the challenge of course but if you would like a peek it's here.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!