Tuesday 25 May 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - Week 15

Welcome to another week of Craft Juice Tuesday! I've gone for a holiday theme as I am currently on my holiday! That's if Mr Blogger plays nicely and publishes the scheduled post for me!
Click on each picture to be taken to the Craft Juice listing.

Stunning glass panel from amyorangejuice titled Coombe Martin, North Devon number 2. We are actually just up the road from Coombe Martin in Ilfracombe so perfect for this week's post!


Must remember this year to take some bags to the beach when looking for shells rather than putting them in my pocket and finding the remnants long after.... Cute mermaid pendant from Glamasaurus

This pendant is made from coloured sand and is fantastic! Buy from Twist21


See you same time next week!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting my work on your lovely blog! I had no idea, what a nice treat! Hope its as sunny there as it was the day I made the sketches
    amyorangejuice x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!