Saturday 8 May 2010

That's A Big Needle....

A great sketch on Papertake Weekly:

And I've used a digital image drawn by Lee Jacobs which I bought from here, coloured with Promarkers and layered onto papers from Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman. I've recently re-discovered this cd, as you have probably gathered!!

I've added a bit of inking around all edges and tied a length of red grosgrain ribbon to the side. I've stuck an acrylic sentiment tile on which you can't actually read, but says Just For You. I was going to add 'they're going to stick what where?' but didn't as my handwriting was appalling! A line of three card candy and the card is complete!

  • Backing papers: Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman
  • Image: Lee Jacobs bought from here, coloured with Promarkers
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
  • Ribbon: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting a bit expert with these promarkers Ruth, great colouring, love the card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!