Tuesday 4 May 2010

Fairy Wishes

A nice simple sketch on Moving Along With The Times this week and I've used one of my very new acrylic stamps from Polkadoodles.

This stamp is Maggie and she comes with the sentiment and also a few extras plus a big butterfly that if you are clever enough (I wasn't!) you can mask it and add it to her so she looks like she has wings! Or you can use the butterfly on it's own! I've coloured her with Promarkers and added her onto some shiny red card from my stash.


The sentiment stamp is also from the set and I've added ribbons from my stash. The red spotty paper is also Polkadoodles. A little bit of doodling and I'm done!

There are 6 of the acrylic stamps in the set and they all stamp wonderfully crisp and clean!

  • Backing paper: Polkadoodles
  • Image & Sentiment: Maggie Fairy Stamp from Polkadoodles coloured with Promarkers
  • Ribbon: My stash

2 comments:

  1. fab!! Love the gingham!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!