Monday 24 May 2010

Flutterby Notelets

These are some cute little notelet cards I made with the new Flutterby Flowers download from Funky Hand. The cards are A5 in size (two made from a sheet of A4 card) and I've simply printed one of the sheets with the flower design, coloured the flowers and leaves with Promarkers and then added a black background, cut with a Nestabilties die and then layered a smaller white one on top.

Then added the flowers and leaves!

Simples!

I do like the boldness of the flowers and leaves and they are really easy to colour so great if you are not so confident with your colouring techniques!

  • Digital Stamps: Flutterby Flowers from Funky Hand, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. I love these, they look like stained glass. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Ruth, I really love the bold lines on these digis, they look so striking, you did a great job,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!