Thursday 27 May 2010

Thank You Cards

This is the last set of notelet cards that I have made, this time the sentiment is 'thank you'. Again I've used some lovely cream linen effect card from the Papermill shop online and I've used papers and letters from the Patti Picklicious cd by Kirsty Wiseman. And my only set of Spellbinder Nestability dies!

I've inked around the edge of the shape with Chestnut Whispers ink and there are silver seed beads running across the filigree pattern.

You can see this in more detail here:

And again, I like these too much so can probably be safe saying that they won't make it onto my website nor will I be able to use them myself!
  • Printed paper and letters: Patti Picklicious cd by Kirsty Wiseman
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!