Friday 7 May 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 18 - Summer Blossoms

It's Friday again and another Polkadoodle challenge! This week the talented Brenda has set the challenge and it is:

Summer Blossoms

And I've taken the challenge literally and have made some summer blossoms! I've used the flower stackies from the new cd All Around and Everywhere and then printed a co-ordinating paper on the reverse.

I've layered up the flowers - making two from each printed sheet - and added the co-ordinating colour to the reverse so that the flowers are double sided.

The sticks are bamboo planters which I bought from Sainsburys and to finish the flowers off, I've added silver seed beads to the centres.



The bulb just poking through in the first picture was planted by Jacob at nursery. It's grown a bit since I took the photo but we have yet to determine what it actually is!
Hope you can join in the challenge and I'm sorry that I don't manage to leave comments for all entrants but I do look at what you've made! If you decide to enter please link your creation back to the challenge post and the deadline is Sunday 16 May at 12noon GMT.
  • Papers and flower templates: All Around and Everywhere from Polkadoodles
  • Flower sticks: Sainsburys
  • Seed Beads: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Morning Ruth

    I am always in awe of these flowers you make and this little set is no exception. Thank you for helping make my theme week special.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Ruth. Wish I was so inventive.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!