Tuesday 11 May 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - Week 13

Welcome to week 13 of Craft Juice Tuesday! This week I have made a search on Craft Juice for the word 'monster' and here are my favourite three that came through!

Buy this strange looking monster from blondedesigns


We all know that Daleks are monsters, but this one is a little cutie! Buy from mungbean


Ah, a monster t-shirt for your little monster! Buy from noahsarkcrafts

On closer inspection on my search for Craft Juice monsters, it appears that I have significantly contributed to the population as it seems I have a thing for monster cards....!!

See you next week for more Craft Juice Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely selection ... I love the t'shirt, very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking your choices. I also think the t-shirt is cute. I can think of quite a few monsters to fit into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!