Wednesday 5 May 2010

Birthday Princess

The sketch for Our Creative Corner is this one:


I've used a digital image from Gordon Fraser which I bought from here - there are two other fairies on the digi sheet so watch out for those in future posts! I've coloured the fairy with Promarkers and added a bit of sparkle to her wings. The sentiment is also from the same digi sheet.


I've lightly inked the white part of the circle and also all the edges on the card and papers. All the papers are from Patti Picklicious cd from Kirsty Wiseman. The red card is from my stash and the punched ribbon slider is I think Fiskars and was sent to me from Kath ages ago. The red grosgrain ribbon is from my stash. I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the scallop edge.

The fairies are a joy to colour and really seem to be full of energy! Plus its about time I made some girlie cards - as I keep being drawn to making boys cards for some strange reason!!

  • Backing papers: Patti Picklicious cd by Kirsty Wiseman
  • Image: Gordon Fraser digi image from CraftsUPrint, coloured with Promarkers and a little sparkle
  • Punches: Fiskars for the ribbon punch, and Martha Stewart for the scalloped edge
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. super fun card girl :) thanks for playing on the OCC this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, lovely card!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!