Monday 31 May 2010

Good Luck!

A wonderful challenge over on Passion For Promarkers as they are celebrating their First Anniversary with some fantastic prizes up for grabs!

The challenge is:

Anything Goes

I've made this sweet good luck card as a work colleague is moving to pastures new in the next few weeks. The image is a freebie I got as part of the 50/50 Stamping Group and is from Soft Pencil. I've coloured it with Promarkers with a little glitter glue over the flowers for a bit of sparkle.

The backing papers are from Funky Hand - the pale pink is from The Funky One and the spotty paper from Funky Daze. I've handwritten the sentiment and used ribbon from my stash. I've also doodled around the edges of the image, sentiment and spotty papers.

  • Backing papers: The Funky One and Funky Daze
  • Image: Soft Pencil, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Sentiment: Handwritten
  • Ribbon: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, so sweet!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a supercute card and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week. Good Luck.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and love the spotty paper!! Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck with the draw! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!