Wednesday 19 May 2010

Six

Another great challenge over on Lily Boo Too for May which is:

Shaped Cards

I am very chuffed to have won the April Challenge with this card and I got to pick two sets of digi stamps (which took me ages!) so look out for me using those two sets in the future. Thank you so much to Lou and the Design Team for choosing me for April!!

Anyway, onto the May challenge. I've made a word book which spells out the word six. I've used papers from Funky Daze which have been printed onto lovely white linen effect card. The letter shapes were made using Word Art in Word and I've outlined them with a black Sharpie marker.

I've dangled a silver princess charm from the last letter, added some glitter glue here and there and added a funky bow to keep the book from falling apart!

Apologies for the slightly over exposed photo but at least you can see how vibrant the colours are!

  • Papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. I like it, it's very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is just gorgeous ruth!! i have been making a wordbook over the past few days too so we must of been on the same wavelength!!! lol!!! thankyou for joining us this month too over on LB2 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative card! You made this with Art Word? I love it and the colors are so nice. Thank you for sharing it with us at Lily-Boo2. Good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, 'happy' card!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colours on your word book.Thanks for joining us at LB2 this month.
    Karen x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great job, thanks for joining us at LB2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous wordbook Ruth the colours are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us again this month at LB2
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just too cute! Thanks for joining us at LB2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!