Friday 21 December 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge 51 - Happy New Year 2013!

It's time for a new Polkadoodle challenge and the theme this week is:

Happy New Year OR 2013

So you can make something that says Happy New Year or use the numbers 2013 (3 of something etc) and here is my creation!  I've used the fab cupcake template from Paper Boutique Vol 3 cd and printed off the A5 version, cut out all the elements and then layered up with foam pads.

I've glittered parts of the cupcake and around the edge of the star with a line of liquid pearl dots around the inner edge.  The stars have been cut with an X Cut die and the number 30 is a Sizzix die which I've added to some wire so they boing around!

The ribbon I found in my stash and it was a perfect colour match!  I made this for my cousin who was 30 over the weekend - which makes me feel really old as I remember her being born!!  And she is a real girly girl so will love this card!

Good luck with the challenge - for more details on how to enter and closing times pop over to Polkadoodles!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Diva's By Design:  Anything Goes
Fab n Funky:  Ribbon or Lace
Bearly Mine:  Winter Birthday
Digital Tuesday:  Layers
Bunny Zoes Crafts:  Celebration
Cupcake Craft:  Cupcakes

Template:  Polkadoodles - Paper Boutique Vol 3 cd
Dies:  X Cut stars, Sizzix Round A Bout alphabet
Everything else:  My stash

5 comments:

  1. So cute...love the wired 30! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous birthday card.
    Love the cupcake and the sparcle details.
    Merry Christmas
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I love the design of your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and Merry Christmas to you! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make the most perfecto cake Ruth! Lovely to see you at Cupcake, thanks for playing with us. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabby cupcake. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!