Thursday 6 December 2012

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 30 - Wooden

It's time for another Crimbo Crackers challenge! And the theme I've set for this fortnight is

Wooden

I'm also joined by a Guest Designer who was a previous challenge winner so please pop over to Crimbo Crackers to have a look at what she's made!

I've used a kraft card blank which I've layered some red and white dotty paper (Polkadoodles Britannia download) and then more kraft card.  I've used a Nesties die for the layering shapes and I simply cut around a dark brown card layer for a thinner look.

The wooden bit is the reindeer which was a Tesco's tree decoration for the last few years - I bought a few packs of these (and other shapes!) 10 for £1 is a bargain!

I've added some flat backed pearls (they were not supposed to be that close together but I dabbed the glossy accents too close to each other!) and some bakers twine.  Oh, and some faux stitching too.

Good luck with the challenge!  For more details pop to Crimbo Crackers!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Christmas at Sweet Stamps:  Anything Goes
365 Day Cards:  Day 278 - Pick A Pattern - Polkadots
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Christmas
Die Cuttin' Diva's:  Holiday Spirit


Printed papers:  Polkadoodles, Britannia download
Decoration: Tesco
Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities
Eveything else:  My stash

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful style on this card - warm and natural. Love the reindeer and the faux stitching. Super challenge - I may have to try and play in this challenge! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card--love the Kraft, the die cuts & the stitching! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the style of your card. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The colours work so well! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin with our 'anything goes challenge, hope to see you again soon, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love what you've done with the reindeer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!