Friday 7 December 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge 49 - Paper Piecing and Newspaper

It's time for a new Polkadoodles challenge and the theme this week is:

Paper Piecing and Newspaper

I've used the Studio 12 vol 1 Picknix Collection and selected the All Sewn Up collection on the cd, paper pieced the mannequin and then inked it once all cut out.  All the elements that you see with exception to the half pearls and newspaper (more about that later!) are from the cd and I've just added a bit of inking and some faux stitching!

The newspaper is not actually newspaper as I didn't have any - its part of an old car magazine from 1935!!

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty:  Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge: Ohh La La
Ooh La La:  Spots and Dots
The Pink Elephant:  Make It Girly


All paperbased items:  Polkadoodles
Newspaper:  My stash
Everything else:  My stash 

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love it x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this, hey I missed you the other week, hope your well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous card I love stitching on cards and the image is lovely
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! What a cool challenge too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous--love the papers, design & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, love all the elements so glad you joined us at Ooh La La
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card, with some pretty elements - unfortunately our challenge at Craft-Room this time is for entries to have a French theme so it doesn't qualify. I do hope you visit us again though to share your work..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design for a card, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeus card, and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, hope to see you next time.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!