Wednesday 26 December 2012

Florist Shop

I'm a little late with blogging this card as it was one of two new release digi stamps from Jellypark almost two weeks ago!  However, in my defence I've had a rather busy two weeks - the last week of school had to be organised with military precision due to so much going on - plays, carol concerts, parties.  Then a Birthday party to go to, four days of karting (and three trophies!) then Christmas and now today, Boxing Day.

But here it is!  This one is called Flower Shop and its available to buy from the store for £1.25.  I've coloured it with Promarkers - the sky and grass are watercolour pencils but not wetted.  I printed the image quite large as I didn't want to add anything other than the three half pearls to it. The layers are bits of card I found in my stash.

Apologies if the photo is a bit blury - husband took the photo as I can't remember the last time I saw daylight!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday Challenge:  Layers
Everybody Art:  Anything Goes
Digi Makeover Challenge:  Anything Goes with a Digi

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Everything else:  My stash

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the image! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!