Monday 17 December 2012

Simple Tag

Sorry I'm a bit late with this - I've had one of those weekends (but more about that when I blog it!!)  Here is one of two new release digi stamps from Jellypark this fortnight - Tag With Ribbon.  I've simply printed it quite large, coloured it with Promarkers, cut it out and added foam pads to the reverse so it stands proud of the card base.


I've also added some stickles to the dots on the ribbon and also on the two little hearts in the corners.  The very glittery butterfly was sent to me as a prize from a recent challenge at the Crafting Boutique and I thought it was perfect for the card!

The card base is left over from my cousin's Wedding earlier this year (thanks Claire!) and I've rounded the corners and dotted a line of liquid pearls around the edge.

Photo styling by my husband as he saw daylight last week and I didn't so that's why it's not in its usual stand!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Catered Crop:  Tag - You're It
Crafting When We Can:  Bingo (Pearls, Girly, Clean and Simple)
Addicted to CAS:  Sweet
Hotshot Crafts:  Clean and Simple
Sweet and Sassy:  Tag - You're It

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers and stickles
Butterfly:  The Crafting Boutique
Cardbase:  Donation from cousin
Everything else:  My stash  

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tag! I'm so glad you like the image you won. I just love butterflies. Thanks for joining us again at CWWC. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is an excellent example of sweet simplicity! Thank you for sharing in it this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious! Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet tag design! Lovely coloring and the pearl card edging is a sweet addition. Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is gorgeously sweet! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet little tag indeed. Love it. Thanks so much for joining the challenge fun at ATCAS this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank yopu so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS with this sweet card love the soft colours and the pretty butterfly. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with friends and loved ones

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so wonderful - love the soft colors and your fun little butterfly. Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!