Saturday 19 February 2011

Wobbly 18

I'm on a bit of a mission at the moment as I have quite a few cards to make in a fairly short space of time! Always the case eh?! This one fits the Pollycraft challenge which is:

Special Birthday's

All the papers are from the new Funky Hand cd - Craft the Year Away and I've used wordart to make the numbers. To make the wordbook a little different I've cut the spine a little differently and then doodled a fine black line around the edge.

The ribbon is a perfect colour match and is Tempting Turquoise from Stampin' Up. The numbers have got little die cut letters on them (Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set) and I've added glossy accents over the top so they stand out more. The large numbers I've attached with some funky springs and then added some Birthday buttons that Enfys sent me.

So there you go! I'm also in danger of using my new purchase of glossy accents (why didn't I have these before?!) on virtually everything - so be warned!!
  • All papers: Craft The Year Away by Funky Hand
  • Ribbon: Tempting Turquoise from Stampin Up
  • Wobblers: Papermania
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set

5 comments:

  1. This is fab Ruth and you've just given me the kick I need too as I have to make an 18th card this weekend.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up with all the things you've made and other stuff you've featured lately. Love the cupcake card and this book - and that Steampunk ring you have a photo of is fabulous! DCM's challenge this week is Steampunk and it was a bit scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the shape and colours Ruth - fab idea! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!
    When you get a moment stop by my blog and pick up the award I gave you.
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/2011/02/2-stylish-blogger-awards.html
    Enjoy!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! Thank you for entering last weeks Pollycraft! Hope to see you back this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!