Monday 28 February 2011

Black, White and Red

A quick and easy card theme from the Charisma Card challenge this week:

Black, White + 1 other Colour

I've gone with red (is it obvious?!) as my one other colour. I've used the Our Betty stamps (Your Special Day set) and coloured them with Promarkers and a little liquid pearls. The balloons I stamped twice with the second image I cut out and layered using foam pads. The sentiment is from the same set too.

The black card is from my stash and has been cut from the same huge sheet as this card, the red is printed from Craft The Year Away also from Funky Hand. And the black sequins were sent to me in a RAK from Teresa all the way from South Africa and I've added red seed beads to the top.

  • Stamps: Your Special Day - Our Betty stamps from Funky Hand
  • Papers: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
  • Sequins: RAK from Teresa
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!