Friday 11 February 2011

Lots of Hearts

I'm now feeling a lot better, still not quite right but feeling more me! Funky Hand has released a brand new download called Love Love Love and I've had a little play with it! It's full of papers for any occasion really but there are some particularly love themed ones too!

I've made this using some of the red papers printed at A5 size for a smaller print and punched out lots of hearts. I then curled the edges before gluing to a heart shaped template on my card base. I've added a few half pearls here are and there and punched a smaller heart from the bottom corner. There actually is a larger heart underneath but the angle of the card does not show it too well.

The card fits the Die Cut Dreams challenge which is:

Lots of Hearts but no sentiment


  • All papers: Love Love Love download from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Nice card - glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for our challenge, thanks for sharing at Die Cut Dreams.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic so clean I love it
    ♥♥ Thanks for joining us at the Die cut Dreams challenge this time
    Please come back for some more fun next time
    Hugs Susie & the Dream DT xx ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!