Friday 4 February 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 5 - Hearts

It's Friday so time for another Polkadoodle challenge! This week I've set the challenge of

Hearts

If you are stuck for inspiration have a look at the Design Team samples. The challenge is open until Sunday 13 February at 12noon and please remember to follow our rules!

I've used the cupcake template from Paper Boutique Vol 3 which I adore! Really lovely to make and it looks great too! I've joined the openings with a strip of chunky ribbon that Jenny sent to me a while ago (thank you!)

I've added punched hearts, coloured them with Promarkers and then added glitter glue over the top. The sentiment on the star has been handwritten.

Hope you can join us this week - good luck!

  • All paperbased items: Paper Boutique Vol 3
  • Ribbon: From Jenny

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh! This is so scrummy!!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!!!! Love this one. I'll have to check out that Paper Boutique. So very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill card and love the design.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cupcake cards Ruth... so scrummy !
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cake card Ruth - far too good to eat! lol Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gawjuss cupcake Ruth, love those little hearts,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!