Friday 25 February 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 8 - StashBox Stamps & Extras

It's Friday again and time for another Polkadoodle challenge! This week Enfys has set the challenge which will be a regular monthly feature called Stashbox Stamps!

Basically, it means that the Design Team get to raid their non Polkadoodle stamps and to use them with Polkadoodle papers and elements so you can see just how versitile Nikky's CD's are!
As the Design Team are using their stashbox stamps, the challenge is to use:

2 different ribbons and a charm

You can make the charm if you want - just as long as there is a charm on your creation along with two different ribbons! I've used a Penny Black stamped image that I've had in my stash for ages and it was fancily cut around the edge just as you see so I've kept it and not trimmed it down. I've coloured it with Aquamarkers, layered it onto some black card from my stash, added tiny black half pearls to the corners and layered it all onto a paper from Sundae of Seasons.


The ribbons are from the Scrap Store and I've made the charm using two fancy beads donated to me by Lynsey a while ago! And the colour was a perfect match to the papers.

Good luck with the challenge - please pop over to the Challenge blog to see the rest of the Design Team creations and to view our rules. The challenge is open until Sunday 6 March at 12noon GMT.

  • Backing paper: Sundae of Seasons
  • Image: Penny Black, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Ribbons: Scrap Store
  • Beads: Lynsey

2 comments:

  1. So very cute - and I LOVE that image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely card made me smile. What a cutie. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!