Saturday 26 February 2011

Newcastle United

No, Penny Black has not released a stamp that is unique to Newcastle United! I've adapted it slightly to the team colours, just in case you were wondering! I've coloured it with Promarkers and for the sky I've used a watercolour pencil. Its for the Passion for Promarkers challenge, which is:

One For The Boys

The sentiment is computer generated and its all layered onto some really lovely black card that is sort of rubbery to touch! When cleaning under Samuel's bed (I've had a run for cleaning this week!) I found a big stash of very large sheets of card that I'd forgotten I had, so I've dug some out to cut up for card blanks otherwise it will stop under there for ages again!

I think this is one of the simplest cards I've made for a while - but then again, blokes don't go for the ribbon and bling thing so this is probably enough!

  • Image: Penny Black, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card.i love the image and how you have adapted it, very clever.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card - Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Your card is fantastic and the football player is really a nice image!¨¨

    Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card!
    Love the image :)
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect man card, Thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!