Monday 28 February 2011

Sparkly Pink Cupcake

I just can't stop making these cupcake cards! This one is for the Secret Crafter Challenge which is:

Sweet Treats

The template is from Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3 and this is the pink version! Ribbon is from my stash and I've added glitter glue and glossy accents to the chocolate stars. The sentiment star is also included with the template and I've used the pre-printed one here.

The card stands up via a concertina band between the front and back; the ribbon fastens both sides together, so you have to undo it to view the message inside! Really lovely and quick card to make!

  • All paperbased elements: Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. So yummy!

    Thanks for joining our “Sweet Treats” challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!