Sunday 27 February 2011

Get Funky Challenge - Show Us Your Heart

It's my turn to provide you with some inspiration (hopefully!) for the Get Funky challenge! Every second day from the Funky Fifteenth until the following month each Design Team member will reveal their contribution to the challenge. And today it is my turn!

Jules has set the challenge which is:

Show Us Your Heart

One of the rules of entry is to use an element from Funky Hand. If you don't have anything there is a freebie in the download section on the Funky Hand website for you to use and it also ties in with this months challenge. I've used the freebie paper in my creation - can you spot where?!
I've used one of my templates to make this bag, using a Queen & Co fastener to close it along with a random brad I found in my stash. I've added seed beads for detail and the flower has been made with a Sizzix build a flower die. All the papers are from Craft The Year Away plus the Funky Freebie for February.

I've added glossy accents to the hearts for a bit of shine. And the ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

Good luck in entering the challenge - for more details click HERE to go to the challenge blog!

  • All paperbased elements: Craft The Year Away and February Funky Freebie
  • Fastener: Queen & Co
  • Ribbon: Hobbycraft
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. eally lovely Ruth, love all the beads
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE project! Looks just like a real purse. So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!