Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hoppy Birthday!

A quick little card that I have made for the Pattie's Creations Challenge which this week is

Pets

And I'd say the frog qualifies for it, although I've never had one as a pet, I'm sure there are plenty who do!

I've used Promarkers to colour it and the main backing paper is from Tinker and Co with the greens from Funky Hand (probably Funky Daze!)

I've used Nesties for the shapes and layered it all with foam pads to give a bit of depth. I've handwritten the sentiment as I found the die cut tag from a previous creation that I'd not used, and the ribbon is from my stash.

I've got achy arms and wrists today - spent most of yesterday cleaning, and I mean cleaning!! Jacob was a big help and tried on most of the clothes in his wardrobe so we can pass on the ones that are too small. I used to get quite good wear from Samuel's clothes as they were then passed to Jacob, however Jacob is a big lad (he's above the 98th centile for height and weight - in proportion though!) and is almost the same size as his older brother so things don't last that long these days!

  • Image: Patties Creations, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Tinker and Co and Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities and Sizzix tags
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Great job of coloring the Frog image!
    Oh those achy wrists, cleaning all day can do that!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tip Top,
    What a cute card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous and I love it that you've used one of Pattie's images!
    Thanks for joining us on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week.
    Love
    JenLee
    PCDC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!